We boast the highest level of technical competency and have a portfolio of projects that are testament to this, i.e. the upgrade of complex installations at the 52-storey Ponte City Building in Johannesburg.
With a warehouse containing over R3m worth of stock and an expansive equipment product pipeline that rivals all other multinational companies, we consistently deliver industry-leading lead times and flexible product and processes. Our project execution capabilities are second to none and we can modernise and maintain competitor units as well. We also have access to the OEM spare parts of all major companies operating in South Africa, as well as strategic agreements with other industry leaders to ensure our clients receive value for money.
Our management team’s average of 25 years’ experience ensures that we operate efficiently and effectively, and our professional and willing approach ensures that we build meaningful relationships with our clients every step of the way.
Became an official supplier of Wittur in South Africa.
Start as a parts supplier to the elevator industry.
Entered the market for modernisation, competing with multi nationals.
Started a maintenance division.
- Became official agent of CANNY elevator co. ltd
- Name changes to Lifteknic Holdings (pty) ltd
- Sold first KLK-1 MRA units in JHB & PTA
Sold first KLF escalator in Pretoria
- Official agent of Suzhou Genesis Elevator Systems co, ltd.
- Became sole supplier on Step AS-380 integrated control system.
- Official name change to SAEC.
- Develops new Office and warehouse of 1700m².